The Disabled Veteran Deer Hunt will take place on Monday, November 7th, 2022 and Monday, November 14th, 2022 at Camp Grafton, North Dakota with a maximum of 5 hunters allowed per day.
All applications must be postmarked by September 30, 2022 to be considered.
NOTE: A screening committee will select 10 applicants. Successful applicants will be notified by mail no later than October 15th, 2022. Unsuccessful applicants will have their gun license applications and fee returned. Veterans who are 50% disabled or greater are encouraged to apply. *PLEASE NOTE: This is a shotgun with slug only hunt, no rifles will be allowed or provided this year.*
APPLICATIONS: are available at 2 locations in Traill County:
(1) The Traill County Veterans Service Office in Hillsboro at the Courthouse (Monday-Thursday)
(2) The Traill County Veterans Service Office in Mayville at the City Hall (Fridays Only)
ALL DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
(1) Application from local Traill County VSO Office
(2) Proof of General Tag Purchase
(3) $30.00 State Residential License Fee *Check payable to ND State Game and Fish*
(4)Copy of VA Rating Decision or VA Tax Abatement Letter